Countdown to All-Energy
The biggest renewable and low-carbon energy event of the year is the All-Energy exhibition and conference, taking place on May 2nd and 3rd at the SEC in Glasgow.
On Wednesday May 2nd, look out for CES presenting in the Quick Fire Seminar Theatre during the Community & Local Energy sessions.
- 1130 Gillian Hurding: Community engagement in smart energy solutions and the Open Networks Project
- 1200 Mark Hull: Using community-led grid-smart DSM to retain local value, for grid management and for affordable warmth
On Thursday May 3rd, CES Head of Development Gillian Wilson joins the panel for Local Energy Systems in Practice, 1100-1230 in the Leven Room.
So don’t miss the opportunity to browse 300 exhibitor stands and hear from over 400 expert speakers. Discover the latest innovations and gain insight into future trends that could offer solutions to your renewable energy needs.
All the events are free to attend and registration is open on the All-Energy website.
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation