'Community Action on the Climate Emergency' Event
Community Energy Scotland, along with DTAS, SCCAN and SCA, warmly invite you to our ‘Community Action on the Climate Emergency’ event at Augustine United Church, 41 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh on 29 November 2019.
This event will highlight the key role of community mobilisation through community groups for action on the climate emergency.
Details and the link for booking can be found here
Speakers confirmed include a youth climate activist, Andy Wightman MSP and Tom Ballantine from Stop Climate Chaos Scotland, and we have invited Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform, to talk on behalf of the Scottish Government. Attendees would also have ample opportunity to discuss how communities could build engagement, be better supported and network with others from across Scotland.
- 2019-12-11 Canna CREE project wins SGEA Community Award
- 2019-12-04 CES 2019 Annual Review published
- 2019-10-30 'Community Action on the Climate Emergency' Event
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!