CES Annual Review Released
We've just published our latest Annual Review, covering our achievements and the challenges we faced in 2017-2018.
This year we've assisted over 70 groups and helped to enable almost 1.5MW of new generation - quite an achievement for the community energy sector in light of the reduced UK government support.
Click on the above link for information on completed projects such as ACCESS Mull and Tower Power, as well as updates on ongoing and new projects like Outer Hebrides Local Energy Hub, Isle of Canna Renewable proejct, and SMILE.
All our previous Annual Reviews are also available to download.
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation