Regen innovation event
Newcastle is the venue for a free event exploring how communities can capitalise on energy network innovations.
Storage, local supply, demand side response and smart meter opportunities are all on the agenda. Gillian Wilson, CES's Head of Development, will be attending.
The one-day discussion in central Newcastle on November 7th is being organised by Regen – who are CES members – and is open to people from across Britain. (There is also a session in London on November 1st.)
The north of England is far from some of our members, but a relatively quick trip for others, so we are pleased to be joining in, and happy to spread the word.
As well as a chance to swap experience with community groups from Wales and England, both of the Scottish local grid companies (Scottish & Southern Electricity and Scottish Power) are due to attend.
To find out more and register for a place, head to regensw.co.uk/Event/electricity-network-innovation-newcastle
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation