CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
Community Energy Scotland's 2018-2021 Strategy outlines our vision and our mission for the coming three years, as well as highlighting our priorities and what we are trying to achieve.
We believe that by increasing community understanding, influence, ownership, control and benefit, we will enable strong, well-informed and capable communities across Scotland who are able to take advantage of their renewable energy system in a way that benefits them. Controlling community energy costs and reducing fossil fuel use throughout Scottish communities is also key, along with making CES more sustainable and effective so that we can continue to partner with community groups and build understanding and capacity to create a more democratic energy system.
- 2019-04-15 ENERGY ON THE EDGE: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND BATTERY SYSTEM FOR THE ISLE OF CANNA OPENS
- 2019-04-03 Energy system of the future to be demonstrated in Orkney
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation