Join as an Associate Member
Associate Membership is open to all businesses, public agencies, academic institutions and individuals who support our charitable aims. As an Associate Member, you will receive the following benefits:
- automated notifications when tenders are first published on our website
- your organisation's profile, contact details, website and logo published on our new Business Directory
- help to improve your profile within the community energy sector
- monthly email Members' Bulletin with news from across our Members' Network
- opportunity to take exhibition space at our conference and training events at a discounted rate
- opportunity to assist our Member training programme
By joining Community Energy Scotland as an Associate Member, your organisation will reach a large number of community organisations.
This will result in additional market opportunities and will strengthen your brand amongst the community sector. Being an Associate Member will also help your company to develop a greater understanding of the community energy sector and how community energy projects develop.
Community energy clients will require access to technical, legal, financial and other professional services at several stages as they develop their energy projects, so their awareness of the services you offer is likely to lead to an increase in business for your company.
You can Join Here as an Associate Member.
If you have any questions about Associate Membership, or want to discuss how we can help you raise your profile, please email us at email@example.com or call our Membership Officer on 01870 60 3826.