Fighting for FiTs
Community Energy Scotland has joined with nine other Scottish and UK organisations to keep pressure on the London government as the Feed-in Tariff nears its final year.
CES Chief Executive, Nicholas Gubbins, is one signatory of a letter to Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy at the department of the same name.
Organisations across the spectrum from farmers and landowners to technology installers and community representatives put their name to the letter. It calls on the UK Government to consult on the future of the Feed-in Tariff with urgency.
The most recent consultation ran in 2015, under the erstwhile Department of Energy & Climate Change.
- 2019-03-13 Engaging Community Energy in Local Project Aspirations
- 2019-03-11 Community Energy Scotland Response to Smart Export Guarantee Consultation
- 2019-03-05 OFGEM Targeted Charging Review (TCR) ‘Minded to’ consultation & Future Charges consultation
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney