Fighting for FiTs
Community Energy Scotland has joined with nine other Scottish and UK organisations to keep pressure on the London government as the Feed-in Tariff nears its final year.
CES Chief Executive, Nicholas Gubbins, is one signatory of a letter to Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy at the department of the same name.
Organisations across the spectrum from farmers and landowners to technology installers and community representatives put their name to the letter. It calls on the UK Government to consult on the future of the Feed-in Tariff with urgency.
The most recent consultation ran in 2015, under the erstwhile Department of Energy & Climate Change.
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy