Fighting for FiTs
Community Energy Scotland has joined with nine other Scottish and UK organisations to keep pressure on the London government as the Feed-in Tariff nears its final year.
CES Chief Executive, Nicholas Gubbins, is one signatory of a letter to Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy at the department of the same name.
Organisations across the spectrum from farmers and landowners to technology installers and community representatives put their name to the letter. It calls on the UK Government to consult on the future of the Feed-in Tariff with urgency.
The most recent consultation ran in 2015, under the erstwhile Department of Energy & Climate Change.
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs
- 2018-01-17 Your views on 'Use of System' charging
- 2017-12-04 Annual Review released
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future