CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
If the government is to have a low-carbon transformation, it needs a model that puts people at its heart; and that is a community model.
Community Energy Scotland believes that Community Energy is vital for the development of the UK’s energy system, so we have joined forces with Community Energy England and Community Energy Wales to make a strong case to the UK government for continuing support for community energy.
Despite the clear benefits and successes of community energy projects, there has been a significant reduction in policy support for Community Energy which has resulted in a dramatic slowdown in the formation of new Community Energy groups and initiatives. There are a number of ways in which the government can support Community Energy, which are set out in our Joint Response to the Call for Evidence on The Future for Small-scale Low-carbon Generation, available here.
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference