Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
Wednesday September 27th sees the Surf ’n’ Turf hydrogen project, that Community Energy Scotland is leading, unveiled to the public and over 75 invited guests at a launch event in Kirkwall, Orkney.
Paul Wheelhouse MSP – the Scottish Government Minister for Business, Innovation & Energy – will cut a ribbon at the new hydrogen compound on Kirkwall Pier. That marks the start of a day of thank you celebrations.
On Thursday 28th, many of the invited guests will travel to Eday to see where and how the hydrogen is being produced from tidal and wind energy.
Stand by for more news and pictures.
- 2017-12-04 Annual Review released
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices