Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
Wednesday September 27th sees the Surf ’n’ Turf hydrogen project, that Community Energy Scotland is leading, unveiled to the public and over 75 invited guests at a launch event in Kirkwall, Orkney.
Paul Wheelhouse MSP – the Scottish Government Minister for Business, Innovation & Energy – will cut a ribbon at the new hydrogen compound on Kirkwall Pier. That marks the start of a day of thank you celebrations.
On Thursday 28th, many of the invited guests will travel to Eday to see where and how the hydrogen is being produced from tidal and wind energy.
Stand by for more news and pictures.
- 2019-01-16 CES Strategy for 2018-2021 Published
- 2019-01-09 Western Isles Electric Vehicle Survey Now Open!
- 2018-12-06 CES awarded over £110,000 from SP Energy Networks’ Green Economy Fund
- 2018-11-29 CES Annual Review Released
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities