Western Isles set out local energy agenda
CES is pleased to announce the final agenda for its Western Isles Community Energy Conference 2018.
The line-up features local speakers and international guests from the University of Flensburg, Germany.
As well as tackling the current situation in the Western Isles, and work which can be done on local facilities, talks will look to the future of community renewables, with local supply, hydrogen generation and hydrogen ferries on the agenda.
Two workshop sessions will allow delegates to join discussions on topics such as local energy economies – where the value of energy is maximised by pairing a source with a demand in the same vicinity.
The conference will take place on Thursday 8th March from 9.30am–4pm at Leverburgh Hall, Harris. Community Energy Scotland's AGM will be held from 1–1.30pm in the same venue.
If you would like to book a place at the conference, please get in touch with Kirsten Macdonald on Kirsten.Macdonald@communityenergyscotland.org.uk or 01851 707880.
- 2018-08-31 CES Response to the Future of Small-scale Low-carbon Generation Consultation
- 2018-08-28 Free innovation event
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference