Deadline extended by M&S Energy
The M&S Energy Community Energy Fund opened for its third year on May 22nd, promising to back projects and technologies across the UK with a total of up to £300,000.
The original closing date of June 23rd has since been extended to July 3rd.
There is a public voting element to the allocation of grants, as well as judges' prizes. Entrants who are shortlisted gain a platform for crowdfunding their schemes, even if they are unsuccessful in the contest. In 2016, 25 projects were awarded grants, including CES member Applecross Energy.
Applications from Scottish projects have been relatively sparse in the past – all the more reason to check if you can meet the entry requirements in time. Download the application guide as a PDF.
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens
- 2017-06-26 Deadline extended by M&S Energy
- 2017-06-23 Join the communities celebrating local energy
- 2017-06-19 The Energy Rebellion: Film Tour
- 2017-06-16 CES windfarm highly commended
- 2017-06-01 CES represents members in Energy Strategy consultation
- 2017-05-15 Sign up for joined-up thinking on energy
- 2017-04-24 Fishermen Three gain recognition
- 2017-04-17 National Grid open to community energy opportunities
- 2017-04-03 Comhairle renews commitment to energy support