Deadline extended by M&S Energy
The M&S Energy Community Energy Fund opened for its third year on May 22nd, promising to back projects and technologies across the UK with a total of up to £300,000.
The original closing date of June 23rd has since been extended to July 3rd.
There is a public voting element to the allocation of grants, as well as judges' prizes. Entrants who are shortlisted gain a platform for crowdfunding their schemes, even if they are unsuccessful in the contest. In 2016, 25 projects were awarded grants, including CES member Applecross Energy.
Applications from Scottish projects have been relatively sparse in the past – all the more reason to check if you can meet the entry requirements in time. Download the application guide as a PDF.
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens