Deadline extended by M&S Energy
The M&S Energy Community Energy Fund opened for its third year on May 22nd, promising to back projects and technologies across the UK with a total of up to £300,000.
The original closing date of June 23rd has since been extended to July 3rd.
There is a public voting element to the allocation of grants, as well as judges' prizes. Entrants who are shortlisted gain a platform for crowdfunding their schemes, even if they are unsuccessful in the contest. In 2016, 25 projects were awarded grants, including CES member Applecross Energy.
Applications from Scottish projects have been relatively sparse in the past – all the more reason to check if you can meet the entry requirements in time. Download the application guide as a PDF.
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs