Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
CES member, the Scottish Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Association, is holding its annual conference in Glasgow on Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th October 2017, which will showcase the pivotal role for hydrogen and fuel cell technologies in delivering low carbon integrated power, heat, and mobility as part of low carbon energy systems.
The venue is the superb Technology Innovation Centre in central Glasgow, and this year’s theme is Low Carbon Energy Systems with Hydrogen & Fuel Cells.
The two days will:
- Highlight the importance of partnership working and international collaboration within our growing sector
- Present current thinking and future trends across our industry and into key market sectors such as heat and transport
- Showcase innovation and best practice in deployment of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies
- Provide significant networking opportunities, including an evening civic reception hosted by Glasgow City Council
The opening keynote on 11th October will be given by the Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy, Paul Wheelhouse MSP.
SHFCA conference tickets are available online for £300 (+booking fee and VAT) including lunch on both days as well as the civic reception and conference dinner on the evening of Wednesday 11th October.
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens
- 2017-06-26 Deadline extended by M&S Energy
- 2017-06-23 Join the communities celebrating local energy
- 2017-06-19 The Energy Rebellion: Film Tour
- 2017-06-16 CES windfarm highly commended