Regen innovation event
Newcastle is the venue for a free event exploring how communities can capitalise on energy network innovations.
Storage, local supply, demand side response and smart meter opportunities are all on the agenda. Gillian Wilson, CES's Head of Development, will be attending.
The one-day discussion in central Newcastle on November 7th is being organised by Regen – who are CES members – and is open to people from across Britain. (There is also a session in London on November 1st.)
The north of England is far from some of our members, but a relatively quick trip for others, so we are pleased to be joining in, and happy to spread the word.
As well as a chance to swap experience with community groups from Wales and England, both of the Scottish local grid companies (Scottish & Southern Electricity and Scottish Power) are due to attend.
To find out more and register for a place, head to regensw.co.uk/Event/electricity-network-innovation-newcastle
- 2018-07-06 CES recruiting in Orkney
- 2018-06-28 Low carbon transport ideas? Bank on us
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda