Regen innovation event
Newcastle is the venue for a free event exploring how communities can capitalise on energy network innovations.
Storage, local supply, demand side response and smart meter opportunities are all on the agenda. Gillian Wilson, CES's Head of Development, will be attending.
The one-day discussion in central Newcastle on November 7th is being organised by Regen – who are CES members – and is open to people from across Britain. (There is also a session in London on November 1st.)
The north of England is far from some of our members, but a relatively quick trip for others, so we are pleased to be joining in, and happy to spread the word.
As well as a chance to swap experience with community groups from Wales and England, both of the Scottish local grid companies (Scottish & Southern Electricity and Scottish Power) are due to attend.
To find out more and register for a place, head to regensw.co.uk/Event/electricity-network-innovation-newcastle
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens