Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
Community Energy Western Isles
Community Energy Scotland is hosting the Western Isles Community Energy Conference from 10am-4pm on 2nd March in Talla na Mara, West Harris, looking at past projects and how to overcome current constraints in the development of future community energy projects.
Nicholas Gubbins, CEO, Community Energy Scotland
Nigel Scott, Lead on Western Isles Grid Study, Xero Energy
Duncan Macpherson, Commercial Development Manager, West Harris Trust
Please see the attached agenda for more information.
To book your place at the conference, email Kirsten Macdonald by Monday 27th February 2017.
- 2017-03-23 Inspiration for Local Energy Economies
- 2017-03-07 CES welcomes membership milestone
- 2017-03-03 Western Isles are Powering Through the challenges facing community energy
- 2017-02-23 Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2017-01-25 Scottish Government unveils its energy big picture
- 2017-01-17 Political support pledged to CES members
- 2017-01-13 Western Isles community facilities to benefit from funding for energy efficiency and renewables
- 2016-12-20 An opportunity to join the Community Energy Scotland team!
- 2016-10-25 Surf n Turf strengthens Norway Scotland relation-ships
- 2016-10-18 Climate Challenge Fund Invites Applications for 2017/18 Projects