Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
Community Energy Western Isles
Community Energy Scotland is hosting the Western Isles Community Energy Conference from 10am-4pm on 2nd March in Talla na Mara, West Harris, looking at past projects and how to overcome current constraints in the development of future community energy projects.
Nicholas Gubbins, CEO, Community Energy Scotland
Nigel Scott, Lead on Western Isles Grid Study, Xero Energy
Duncan Macpherson, Commercial Development Manager, West Harris Trust
Please see the attached agenda for more information.
To book your place at the conference, email Kirsten Macdonald by Monday 27th February 2017.
- 2018-05-18 South of Scotland enterprise consultation
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs