Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
Community Energy Western Isles
Community Energy Scotland is hosting the Western Isles Community Energy Conference from 10am-4pm on 2nd March in Talla na Mara, West Harris, looking at past projects and how to overcome current constraints in the development of future community energy projects.
Nicholas Gubbins, CEO, Community Energy Scotland
Nigel Scott, Lead on Western Isles Grid Study, Xero Energy
Duncan Macpherson, Commercial Development Manager, West Harris Trust
Please see the attached agenda for more information.
To book your place at the conference, email Kirsten Macdonald by Monday 27th February 2017.
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens