Climate Challenge Fund Invites Applications for 2017/18 Projects
Further funding for the Scottish Government’s Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) has been announced, covering projects from April 2017 through to March 2018. All manner of projects will be considered, including energy saving, sustainable transport, waste prevention, and local food production. Priority will be given to those projects that promise to deliver the greatest reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and which support Scotland’s most deprived communities.
Click here for more information and details on how to apply
- Friday 28th October 2016: Expression of Interest (only required from new groups/projects)
- Friday 18th November 2016: Draft application (all groups/projects)
- Friday 16th December 2016: Final application
Projects will find out whether they have been successful by 22nd February 2017.
- 2017-03-23 Inspiration for Local Energy Economies
- 2017-03-07 CES welcomes membership milestone
- 2017-03-03 Western Isles are Powering Through the challenges facing community energy
- 2017-02-23 Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2017-01-25 Scottish Government unveils its energy big picture
- 2017-01-17 Political support pledged to CES members
- 2017-01-13 Western Isles community facilities to benefit from funding for energy efficiency and renewables
- 2016-12-20 An opportunity to join the Community Energy Scotland team!
- 2016-10-25 Surf n Turf strengthens Norway Scotland relation-ships
- 2016-10-18 Climate Challenge Fund Invites Applications for 2017/18 Projects