Turbines on the up at Hoprigshiels
Massive turbine deliveries have been successfully completed at the Hoprigshiels windfarm that CES is jointly developing with Berwickshire Housing Association.
One turbine has now been erected and two more are soon to follow. Members of the CES Board paid a visit to see for themselves how well the construction is progressing.
CES Board member, David Newman, at the foot of Hoprigsheils turbine 3, with T1 behind.
To see more pictures of the amazing machines – and skilful people – that transported the turbine towers, blades and generator unit to the site in the Scottish Borders, take a look at the windfarm's blog site Winds of Change.
- 2017-04-24 Fishermen Three gain recognition
- 2017-04-17 National Grid open to community energy opportunities
- 2017-04-03 Comhairle renews commitment to energy support
- 2017-03-28 Minister launches CES's own Fishermen Three windfarm
- 2017-03-23 Inspiration for Local Energy Economies
- 2017-03-07 CES welcomes membership milestone
- 2017-03-03 Western Isles are Powering Through the challenges facing community energy
- 2017-02-23 Powering Through - Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2017-01-25 Scottish Government unveils its energy big picture
- 2017-01-17 Political support pledged to CES members