Turbines on the up at Hoprigshiels
Massive turbine deliveries have been successfully completed at the Hoprigshiels windfarm that CES is jointly developing with Berwickshire Housing Association.
One turbine has now been erected and two more are soon to follow. Members of the CES Board paid a visit to see for themselves how well the construction is progressing.
CES Board member, David Newman, at the foot of Hoprigsheils turbine 3, with T1 behind.
To see more pictures of the amazing machines – and skilful people – that transported the turbine towers, blades and generator unit to the site in the Scottish Borders, take a look at the windfarm's blog site Winds of Change.
- 2017-06-26 Deadline extended by M&S Energy
- 2017-06-23 Join the communities celebrating local energy
- 2017-06-19 The Energy Rebellion: Film Tour
- 2017-06-16 CES windfarm highly commended
- 2017-06-01 CES represents members in Energy Strategy consultation
- 2017-05-15 Sign up for joined-up thinking on energy
- 2017-04-24 Fishermen Three gain recognition
- 2017-04-17 National Grid open to community energy opportunities
- 2017-04-03 Comhairle renews commitment to energy support
- 2017-03-28 Minister launches CES's own Fishermen Three windfarm