Turbines on the up at Hoprigshiels
Massive turbine deliveries have been successfully completed at the Hoprigshiels windfarm that CES is jointly developing with Berwickshire Housing Association.
One turbine has now been erected and two more are soon to follow. Members of the CES Board paid a visit to see for themselves how well the construction is progressing.
CES Board member, David Newman, at the foot of Hoprigsheils turbine 3, with T1 behind.
To see more pictures of the amazing machines – and skilful people – that transported the turbine towers, blades and generator unit to the site in the Scottish Borders, take a look at the windfarm's blog site Winds of Change.
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind
- 2017-08-09 Work with us to boost your community's travel choices
- 2017-07-19 Infrastructure and Innovation Fund reopens
- 2017-06-26 Deadline extended by M&S Energy
- 2017-06-23 Join the communities celebrating local energy
- 2017-06-19 The Energy Rebellion: Film Tour
- 2017-06-16 CES windfarm highly commended