Turbines on the up at Hoprigshiels
Massive turbine deliveries have been successfully completed at the Hoprigshiels windfarm that CES is jointly developing with Berwickshire Housing Association.
One turbine has now been erected and two more are soon to follow. Members of the CES Board paid a visit to see for themselves how well the construction is progressing.
CES Board member, David Newman, at the foot of Hoprigsheils turbine 3, with T1 behind.
To see more pictures of the amazing machines – and skilful people – that transported the turbine towers, blades and generator unit to the site in the Scottish Borders, take a look at the windfarm's blog site Winds of Change.
- 2018-04-19 CES welcomes £5m Scottish Government support for communities
- 2018-04-12 Nicola Sturgeon puts CES on the global stage
- 2018-04-06 Countdown to All-Energy
- 2018-03-27 CARES conference invites communities
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs
- 2018-01-17 Your views on 'Use of System' charging