SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
What are your key concerns about the reliability of your grid connection: forecasting outages, communicating issues, avoiding constraint in the first place?
Let CES know and we will put your views to Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks at a new forum the Distribution Network Operator is running in Glasgow on November 23rd.
SSEN is the DNO across Scotland north of the Central Belt and therefore provides the physical grid connection to many CES members.
Alternatively, you are welcome to attend the event yourself, if you are an existing generator in SSE's patch. It is being jointly organised by Regen, and free registration is available at the SSEN website.
- 2018-03-09 Combining Forces at the Western Isles Community Energy Conference
- 2018-03-05 International students model of efficiency
- 2018-02-27 Western Isles set out local energy agenda
- 2018-02-19 Community energy representatives gather in Harris
- 2018-02-05 Fighting for FiTs
- 2018-01-17 Your views on 'Use of System' charging
- 2017-12-04 Annual Review released
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light