SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
What are your key concerns about the reliability of your grid connection: forecasting outages, communicating issues, avoiding constraint in the first place?
Let CES know and we will put your views to Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks at a new forum the Distribution Network Operator is running in Glasgow on November 23rd.
SSEN is the DNO across Scotland north of the Central Belt and therefore provides the physical grid connection to many CES members.
Alternatively, you are welcome to attend the event yourself, if you are an existing generator in SSE's patch. It is being jointly organised by Regen, and free registration is available at the SSEN website.
- 2018-01-17 Your views on 'Use of System' charging
- 2017-12-04 Annual Review released
- 2017-11-16 Eday community taps its energy and its creativity
- 2017-11-14 SSEN opens forum to smaller generators
- 2017-10-31 10:10 helps you see the LED light
- 2017-10-23 Regen innovation event
- 2017-10-02 SMILE to deliver an Orkney smart grid
- 2017-09-27 Surf 'n' Turf unveils clean energy future
- 2017-09-25 Hydrogen and fuel cell conference
- 2017-08-15 Back to school for Absolute Solar and Wind